Wednesday 9 April 2014

FABULOUS 8 WINNIE THE POOH QUOTES

“I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh





“Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“Think, think, think.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh


“Think it over, think it under.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
“It’s not much of a tail, but I’m sort of attached to it.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“My spelling is Wobbly. It’s good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“It is hard to be brave, when you’re only a Very Small Animal.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment